Besides not buying Nestlé products yourself, here's what else you can do:
- If you use Facebook and other social networking sites, share this message as your status update: I'm not buying Nestlé candy this Halloween - here's why: http://ht.ly/2XfCD
- If you blog, let your readers know that you won't be buying Nestlé this October and why. Link back here and let us know so we can list you on the blogroll.
- If you use twitter, tweet the following messages: There's no Nestlé KitKat in my candy bowl and here's why: http://ht.ly/2XfEu #nonestle, Nestlé is too scary for me http://ht.ly/2XfEu #nonestle
- Join in the discussion of the Nestlé Halloween boycott on Twitter by using the hashtag #nonestle.
- Print stickers and posters to let those in your community know that you're participating in the boycott and why.
Post a Comment
We will review your comment before publishing them.